Friday, January 27, 2012

Can You Say INTENSE?

Wednesday was my son's "extra stimming" day, today was his "extremely intense" day! Everything he did today had added intensity...If he was spinning, he spun so hard that he would throw himself against a piece of furniture or against the corner of the stairs (yes, I think on purpose)...If he wanted to watch a certain show, he repeated his request very quickly and loudly while flapping his hands constantly...If he didn't like a certain food that he put into his mouth, he spit it out vigorously and threw the rest of it on the floor...You get the idea? I'm actually surprised (and very grateful) on these kind of days that he will settle down at bedtime, after his Melatonin of course. He's either going to keep me young, or make me old very fast. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment